I got tagged and I'm up eating chocolate, so let's do this!
Tagged by: ~Naricie
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 5 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 5 people.
5 things, okay...
1. I stopped growing when I was eleven, I'm 5'1"
2. A few months ago my friend was going to put her cat to death since they couldn't keep her anymore, so I asked them to let me adopt her instead. Best decision of my life. It turns out the cat was pregnant and not even a month after we got her she gave birth to five fuzzy little kittens. We now have EIGHT cats.
3. I have 30 kg (66 lbs) of yaoi doujinshis in boxes under my bed
4. Me and my brother made an awesome movie about my small rubber shark killing a giraff we built out of kapla blocks; we perfected it with My Heart Will Go On as soundtrack.
5. You can't see the walls of my room, they're COVERED in posters. Seriously. I think the walls are red somewhere beneath them. Maybe.
And here's the questions I got:
1. What inspires you in life?
I don't think I really have an inspiration, I'm pretty much a happy go lucky kind of person so doing what seems to bring me the most fun is pretty much what I'm always aiming for.
2. If you had to pick one colour that you were never allowed to wear again, which would it be and why?
PINK. I have never worn it, never will.
3. Which season do you prefer? Why? which do you least like?
I love the summer! Going to the beach, running across a field, hiking.. yepp. AND I HATE THE COLD SO YES SUMMER IT IS. I don't really HATE the winder, it's pretty and shoving snow inside someone's jacket is always fun.. but oh the cold.
4. If you could meet your favourite anime/manga charater for 1 hour, who would it be, and what would you say/do?
If I could meet Izaya from Durarara for one hour..? I'm not sure if I'd wanna make out with him or kick him in the balls. Maybe both? Hah, but I'd prefer to have him locked away in a cage (safe distance, sweet douchebag) and just talk to him. It would be so intriguing to see what he would have to say, his mind is never gonna cease to fascinate me! I'd be a looot of fun (?) to see how much he'd be able to get under my skin in that period of time.
5. Do you admire someone? Who and why? And what would you do if you met him/her? Or if you have met him/her, tell us the story
I don't really admire people in the hero worshipping type of way, but the closest one is probably Tim McIlrath, the singer of Rise Against. He seems like an amazing kind of person with the same ideals of me. I did meet him during a signing session when Rise Against was in town, it wasn't as much as meeting as having a quick hug and getting our photo taken, but it was still a lot of fun being able to till him face to face how much I love their music.
Soooo... questions to the ones next in line. Mkay.
1. Holy shit, you just got your acceptance letter from Hogwarts! What dormitory will you be in?
2. Have you ever built a fortress out of pillows? (If not, WHY NOT?!)
3. Imagine waking up with the power to make stuff levitate, what would you do?
4. If you could choose what kind of stereotypical manga character you would be for a week, what would it be and why? (Megane, tsundere, etc..)
5. Would you rather be able to bake the most delicious cookies or write the most enthralling books?
...ah crap. This is the part I'm supposed to tag people.